Circuit Group Environmental Policy Statement
We are a responsible company, being conscious of our environmental image and the impacts that result from our operations.
We are committed to understanding, managing and reducing the environmental and ecological impacts of our activities through innovation, technology and cultural change.
Our main impacts come from our use of water, production of waste and from the greenhouse gas emissions associated with the energy and fuel use in our buildings, company vehicle fleet and distribution of goods and services to our customers.
We are committed to:
- Maintaining comprehensive environmental management systems, in all our business activities that are certified to ISO14001 or equivalent to ensure that we comply with environmental legislation, regulations and other applicable requirements.
- Promoting recycling and the use of recycled materials. Using our resources efficiently and reducing waste.
- Measuring the most significant environmental impacts of the business.
- Encouraging our customers to move towards a low carbon future by helping them make informed decisions about the use of our products and services.
- Developing renewable and low-carbon products and services.
- Encouraging our suppliers and contractors to pursue responsible environmental practices.
- Taking proactive steps to reduce our own “carbon footprint” as we undertake our business activities.
- Encouraging employees to be aware of their own environmental responsibilities at work.
- Ensuring the implications for the environment is taken into consideration with business decisions.
This policy is a key part of CIRCUIT’s strategy and is reviewed on a regular basis by the CIRCUIT board of directors.