Using coin machines
- Make sure you have the correct change – check the washing and drying prices at your local Circuit laundry. We accept 20p, 50p, £1 and £2 coins.
- Look at our Laundry Help section for advice on doing laundry the easy way.
Using card machines
- Ensure you have a Circuit laundry card – ask for one at your accommodation reception if you do not.
- Create a My Circuit account and choose your preferred top-up point.
- Add credit to your Circuit laundry card online and make a note of the top-up code.
- Activate the credit on your Circuit laundry card using your top-up code at your selected top-up point.
Whichever machine type you use, it’s important to familiarise yourself with the Circuit ‘how to use’ process, by looking at our washing and drying guides.
Manage your My Circuit account
and top-up your laundry card
Create an account for quick top-ups
Save money with special offers