Using coin machines
- Make sure you have the correct change – check the washing and drying prices at your local Circuit laundry. We accept 20p, 50p, £1 and £2 coins.
- Look at our Laundry Help section for advice on doing laundry the easy way.
Using card machines
- Ensure you have a Circuit laundry card – ask for one at your accommodation reception if you do not.
- Create a My Circuit account and choose your preferred top-up point.
- Add credit to your Circuit laundry card online and make a note of the top-up code.
- Activate the credit on your Circuit laundry card using your top-up code at your selected top-up point.
Log in to your My Circuit account to view your top-up point
Whichever machine type you use, it’s important to familiarise yourself with the Circuit ‘how to use’ process, by looking at our washing and drying guides.